- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¾ tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 can green peas (drained)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- mashed or whipped potatoes
- Chop onion and fry with ground beef, draining off excess fat.
- Place meat and peas in a casserole dish and cover with potatoes.
- Dot with butter and bake in 350°F until lightly browned.
- Whipped potatoes:- 5 medium potatoes ½ cup warm milk 1 egg, beaten pinch salt mash potatoes when still hot, adding other ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer, or leave as is after mashing.